Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Washi Tape Bracelets

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Washi Tape Bracelets

I have the cutest neighbor girls.  She is  8 years old came up with this one. I just had to share.  After making these my 4 year old was thrilled.  She has been wearing them around like a princess. They are cute easy and you are not broken hearted when they are ready to throw a way.  I was inspired by this blog post I found on pintrest: Sewing in no mans land. And wonder woman of course!



Supply List:
Empty toilet paper roll
Washi tape
Duct tape
any kind of lovelies; stickers, jewels, flowers whatever you like.
Start off with an empty toilet paper tube.  

Cut in Half and up the center. So it looks like a letter "C"

Start wrapping with Washi Tape. I did mine short end to end.  But you can do whatever.  Wrap your entire TP roll.


Next I cut a piece of duct tape the lenght of the inside of the toilet paper roll.  Stick it to the inside.  I use the duct tape to give the bracelet some stability and to hold the shape.


Cover in whatever {Lovelies} you would like.  We used jewel stickers.

This is a great rainy day or summer activity for your kiddos or to use for a Halloween costume for boys or girl super hero cuffs.  The creativity is endless.  Mix or match, make shapes and designs with your washi tape.  Just let your kiddos create!


4 comments:

  1. These turned out so cute!! Love this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adrienne!

    I wanted to invite you to our Washi Tape Mania link party that we are hosting! We would love for you to link up your bracelets and twist ties! I know our readers would love them both and they will be seen on three blogs!

    http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/2012/04/washi-tape-mania.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. Made me think of Wonder Woman. The awesome cuffs she word :) Thanks for linking these up to our par-tay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and creative idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...