Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Mini Anthropologie knock off skirt

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Mini Anthropologie knock off skirt



 Anthropologie had this beautiful lace skirt at Christmas time.  But not in my budget and they didn't make them for little girls. I though my little miss needed one too.





I thought for Christmas this olive Green would look beautiful matched with the black lace.  

I added a white tuxedo shirt and black cropped cardigan and a few red accents to top it off. 


My little just had to be in the action.  I made his matching bow tie from this bow tie tutorial.  I love to make them match.
The skirt tutorial is coming soon.
For the Poinsettia hair flower you can find the "DIY how to" here.

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. It is darling! I just love that last pic with your little boy peeking around! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the photo of the little guy peeking around ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,
    really great job Momma! I love that look, everything is tied together perfectly. That little guy playing peekaboo is so cute.
    with love
    -Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant skirt and overlay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the skirt is awesome - I love that you went with green, it is gorgeous on your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...