Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Creamy Chicken & Pasta {Recipe}

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Creamy Chicken & Pasta {Recipe}

 
I love a quick, easy meal that I can throw together for dinner.  Even better when I pull it our of the freezer and bake.  I love making Cheesy Chicken & Pasta for my family and adding a fresh veggie and french bread or biscuit. This recipe can be made the same day or doubled and half placed in the freezer for later! Here is how I made it.   



3 Cups Pasta, any shape
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 12 oz can evaporated milk
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup Mozzarella cheese
2/3 cup fried onions
3 cups cooked chicken (diced or grilled works best.)

Cook pasta for half the time recommended.  Combine soup, milk, cheeses. Add onions, chicken and pasta. If pasta is hot it will melt the cheese. Place in a baking dish and bake, covered,  for 45 minutes at 350*.  Remove foil last 10 minutes and top with a few fried onions.

This recipe usually makes a lot. For my family I make a full batch and Freeze half of it in a gallon freezer bag before baking.   If you do freeze, to reheat remove from freezer and defrost. Place in baking pan and bake at above temp and time. Bake slightly longer if still frozen.
We love to have ours with a veggie and french bread.


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Yum! This recipe looks wonderful, and with no crazy ingredients, even my kids will eat it. :) So glad you linked up to Point of View.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...