Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Masquerade Ball-Totoro Costume from Paisley Roots

Monday, October 13, 2014

Masquerade Ball-Totoro Costume from Paisley Roots

Today's Idea to coming to you from Karly at Paisley Roots!  Karly is an amazing seamstress.  She makes all kinds of clothes and writes patterns! today she is sharing a tutorial for a Totoro Costume. I didn't know what a Totoro was so I learned something new today.


Look at this adorable Totoro.  He is the keeper of the forest!  I love this idea.  It's unique, warm and I think my little boy would wear it every day!  Head over and see how to make a Totoro of your own!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...