Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Vintage Popcorn Valentine Printable

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Vintage Popcorn Valentine Printable

I LOVE Vintage Valentines! I wish they were easier to find.  I love the colors and saying and images they used way back when.  
 This one made me giggle. So I put it in Photoshop and made some multiples.  I taped it to a bag of single serve popcorn and you have the Corniest Valentine ever! 





To print a sheet of 9 please click on the link and print from Google Drive. 

Just print cut and add to a package of individual microwave popcorn and you are ready to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...