Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Cheese and Crackers Valentine

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Cheese and Crackers Valentine

When you were a kid do you remember those little packs of Crackers with a cheese  and the little red stick to spread it with.  They were a special treat for my family.  We loved them on car trips or on special occasions.  And know my kids love them too.  
My local Sam's Club carries them so I sometimes treat my kids with them in their school lunch.  So this year I though it might be cute to make them into a Valentine.  For about $8 for 24 packs and my free printable you can make your own Valentine for you kids classes! 
You're the Cheese to my Crackers Valentine!





Click on the link to print off a sheet of 9 for your kiddos to take to school! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...