Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Orange you glad, Valentine Printable

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Orange you glad, Valentine Printable

Continuing on with my candy free valentines, I made this fun Orange printable with heart shaped wedges.  You can pair it with a real orange or you can use the cups of Mandarin oranges.  My local Sam's Club has them on sale through the end of January. They make an adorable treat for the kids!



I know this one had been done before.  But I really like having it on these Mandarin orange cups.  They can eat them now or later.  
To print off a sheet of 12 please click on the link below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...