Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Sherlock Holmes Costume from The Benson Street

Monday, September 15, 2014

Sherlock Holmes Costume from The Benson Street

 
 
It's Time for a Masquerade Ball!  I am so excited to share with you an amazing line up of Bloggers sharing their talents.
 
First up is Emily from the  Benson Street.  She is a dear friend.  I love her blog and all her amazing ideas!  Her Husband, a local teacher, always dresses up for his class.  He has done some awesome costumes in the past. I love the choice for this year.
 

Check out Emily's blog for m ore great ideas. Here are a few I love!
Homemade Rubik's Cube Costume Tutorial at thebensonstreet.com
 
Halloween Don't Eat Pete Printable at thebensonstreet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...