Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: 10 Valentines for Classmates and Teachers

Friday, February 1, 2013

10 Valentines for Classmates and Teachers



Here are 10+ Handmade Valentine you can make with your kids for under $5. Free Printables' Included!!! Just click, print, sign and send.  Add a fun treat or toy and you are ready to go.  These fun Valentines can be used for classmates, teachers, kiddos or friends. Enjoy!



Just add a Jump Rope, nerd rope, licorice rope or chinese jump rope



4. Washi Tape Watch Valentine

                                                     


Just add stickers, band aids, a sticky hand or gum.

What kid doesn't love a bouncy ball!

pirate3
I am in love with this little valentine   Pirates, felt hearts, a little stitching.  They are perfect.  Head over and download your pirates.


Just add a cup or suckers

10. Pucker Up Chapstick Lables


11. Heartbreaker Valentines by MADE
Okay so I decided to do 11. I just couldn't resist. I love this adorable Valentine.  Just add a sweet treat and you are ready to go.  Which one is your favorite??


Here are 10 more fresh ideas for your kids and classrooms!




7 comments:

  1. Fun ideas! I love the cowboy jumprope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the out of this world valentine in this months Family Fun. I love it as well! Great collection of valentine ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be "you're" out of this world, not "your." I hate that mistake. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the first thing I saw too.... that error drives me mad!!!!

      Delete
  4. We're doing the out of this world one, too...and I was also going to comment to make sure you use "YOUR'RE"......also peeve that mistake....

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're doing the out of this world one, too...and I was also going to comment to make sure you use "YOUR'RE"......also peeve that mistake....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...