Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Ultimate List of Halloween Movies- Masquerade Ball

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Ultimate List of Halloween Movies- Masquerade Ball


Up next is the perfect post for a Halloween Party! Andie from Maybe I Will came up with this Ultimate List of Kid Friendly Movie.  I can't wait to get a few ideas for my kids parties!

Andie is a dear friend. We use to be neighbors but now she has moved. (it was a sad day!) Over at Maybe I Will she shares her passion for Fitness and Healthy living.  Have you seen her 52 weeks of shakes?  You really should check it out! She loves life and is super creative!  Head over and check out her blog! 





To check out her Ulitmate Halloween Movie List! Click the link and see whats going on this holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...