Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: 4th of July Subway Art

Friday, May 20, 2011

4th of July Subway Art

I fun freebie printable for all to have!  I have been wanting a 4th of July printable. I finally found time to make one. Right click on the image and save to your computer.  Printing size is 8 X 10. Enjoy!
                                   
Please follow the rules of free printables . Thanks!
  • I would love for you to become a follower of Free Time Frolics via Rss or Facebook or G+ . More Free Printable's are coming. You don't want to miss out.
  • Free Time Frolics printable's are for PERSONAL USE only. You may not re-sell, re-distribute, or claim them as your own.
  • If posting on the internet, you MUST post a link back to the original post or this page.
  •  Freebie printable's are offered "as is" unless otherwise noted. 
  • Pin, share, use in your home or as a gift.  Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. Love your printables! How do you make them? You should do a tutorial for us :) also is there any way to get this printable in a 5x7? I have a frame that would go perfect with this printable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FEATURED this printable on my blog today!! Stop by and get a button and check it out!!!

    XOXO Andrea

    keepinitthriftyandrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the awesome freebie!! I wanted to let you know I shared this on my blog: http://www.vixenmade.com/2012/06/fpf-fourth-of-july-subway-art.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...