Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: First Post

Friday, May 20, 2011

First Post

I am so excited to get started!  I have been a blogger for a while but as of late I am really behind. Now is time for me to start. I have been racking my brain for a catchy name and here it is. Free Time Frolics. 
I have so many ideas in my head and I need to get them out.  I love crafting, sewing, digi scrapping, and trying new things (to a fault). I drive my husband crazy with all my craftastic stuff! I have 4 kiddos that keep me busy but crafting, sewing and all things girly keeps me sane.  Eventually I will introduce you to my 3 Princes and a Princess but for now Enjoy!

a8a1809d35ff0b79382e8a51ebc13b0d6b0e13d67facee75a6

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...