Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Family Rules

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Family Rules

I say somthing similar someone had made and loved the idea.  Subway Art and Chevron prints are all the rage so I used both for my family rules.  Lots of fun colors to choose from. They are sized 11x 14. Right click and save to your computer. Enjoy!







PLEASE follow the following rules for Free Time Frolics printables:
  • I would love for you to become a follower of Free Time Frolics. More Free Printables are coming. You don't want to miss out.
  • Free Time Frolics printables are for PERSONAL USE only. You may not re-sell, re-distribute, or claim them as your own.
  • If posting on the internet, you MUST post a link back to the original post or this page.
  • Freebie printables are offered "as is" unless otherwise noted.
  • Pin, share, use in your home or as a gift. Enjoy.
Linking this post to:

5 comments:

  1. These are so stinkin cute! I wish I had kids so that I needed family rules! Did you make them? Still trying to figure out how everyone is making these graphics with a chevron background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. I use photoshop to creat my Subway Art. Lots of possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great printable! Love the family rules! So glad I followed you here from the Sundae Scoop Link Party! I'm also linking up if you'd like to drop by!
    Hugs, antonella :-)
    http://quilling.blogspot.com/2011/06/filigree-friday-free-graduation.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love for you to link it up to my party that is running now. Any linky goes.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/06/any-link-goes-party-running-now-summer.html

    Come strut your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still can't believe our first party had over 300 links. I have a special give away planned for linkers this week.
    Thanks for adding my link to your post.
    I would love it if you would add bacon time to your link parties since it will run every Friday evening through Sunday night.

    Thanks again, hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...