Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Birthday Girl

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Birthday Girl

I have 1 Little Miss.
 I don't know what I would do without her.  She truly is an inspiration and a little ray of sunshine. 
I love my boys. They keep me busy and I love it. 
I was raised in a boy world. 
Growing up I had 4 younger brothers, 7 Uncles, 1 Aunt and 
 8 boy cousins.  I get boys.
 I had to be rough and tumble to survive.
I was the only girl on both sides of my family. Until I was an adult.

So having a girl of my own was kind of a Pipe Dream.
I went into every pregnancy expecting a boys.
I even told my self I could have a dozen boys if I only had 1 girl.
Crazy right???
But one day the Stars, Moon and Planets were aligned and I got my girl.

They had to break the mold with this one.
Blond,Curly Hair, Blue eyes, Skin like Porcelain, and a whole lot of {Sassy}

But having one little girl to dress up, shop with, and learn from is a very special thing.

 I love to sew for her. And she loves to have a new little something, anytime.
For her birthday pictures I made her this.
Peasant Top and Ruffled Pants.


I used my Simply Jane Pattern I wrote and sell on Etsy.
With the Pattern you can make a peasant dress or a top.
For the pants I used a pajama bottoms pattern.
(Just a random pattern I had in her size)

Her sash is made of yellow fabric and twisted fabric flowers.

Her head band is twisted fabric flowers and ric rac for the leaves

See is quite the character.

I had to throw this one in. she just looked so cute. 
{Those curls are all her.  I am not quite sure what to do.}

 This little girl is my inspiration and the reason I craft and sew like I do. 
Pin It


Here is my shop.
 Named just for the one that inspires me.

I am entering this project in Sew-vivor
Wish me Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...