Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Knobby Necklace

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Knobby Necklace

A friend found this adorable knob necklace a small boutique in Utah.  It was adorable.  The price not so much.  So we went out hunting for the supplies to make one.  It is kind of one of those personal preference kinda projects where no two will be the same.  So here is my {Knobby} Necklace



I found my knob on line at Mindy Mae's Market.  I used my others for cabinet doors.  This one was perfect for a necklace.

You have to get a knob that has a whole all the way through. 
Sometimes they are called curio knobs.




This knob was purchased at Hobby Lobby. 

Not to bad for a cabinet knob.
Right???



13 comments:

  1. I love jewelry crafts. Your necklaces is very cute and original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, what a great idea. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it girly! Thanks for mentioning MMM!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks so much for entering the contest!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever use of a knob.

    Beth @ Hungry Happenings

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an original idea! DIY jewelry rocks. New follower :) And I nominated you for a Liebster Award!! You can check out my post on it Monday :) Hope you have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea--and I love the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so cute and unique! I love finding fun things to do with cool knobs. I would love for you to share this (and any other creations) at my new linky party "Pin It and Win It Wednesday" @www.cheapcraftymama.com!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Thanks for linking up with me today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO cute! I love vintage creations! paula ~ (via live.laugh.rowe!) www.facebook.com/sisterstuff ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. very, very cute. I'm your newest follower. I found you at Loving this crazy life. I hope you will follow me back. http://sister-number-5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that is a very pretty and inventive necklace! I love how it turned out!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love the necklace AND I'm not into jewlery. Cute cute cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...