Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Washi Tape Coupon holder

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Washi Tape Coupon holder


I have been thinking about another Washi Project.  I found these Coupon file envelope thingy's at Michael's along with some more Washi tape.So here it is!



Supplies:
Washi Tape
Accordion folder
I found these in the $1 section at Michaels
optional:  sticker letters or vinyl


Here is the Washi Tape I found at Michaels. 
The Brand is Recollections and they call it Crafting Tape.
My other Washi Tape is from Target and Mindy Maes Market.


I just cut the tape into strips and layered it on the folders.
It took me about 5 minutes.


Next I used my Silhouette and cut letters out to spell Receipt and Coupons. I layered them over the Washi Tape.


A great little folder for my coupons and receipts.
A little Pizazz in my Purse.

    

3 comments:

  1. Coupons, washi tape and a Silhouette project all-in-one = total awesomeness! I'm hitting up Michaels tomorrow to look for this lovely "crafting tape" :)

    Claire @ alittlesomethinginthemeantime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl... you are rocking it out with the Washi Tape :) Love it!! Thanks for another great idea at the Washi Mania party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how these turned out! You really know how to make some beautiful washi creations!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...