Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: MIlitary jacket to vest, How to

Thursday, October 10, 2013

MIlitary jacket to vest, How to

A few weeks ago I went on a thrifting trip with a few friends.  I totally need fashion help so I was lucky to be thrifting with Ashley from Flats to Flip Flops and Meg from Brassy Apple. (check out there blogs...Amazeballs!)
I have been on the hunt for a military styled vest.  But have found nothing. Finally while out shopping I found this Military jacket for just $4.  Yipee!  I was so excited!


Making a vest could not be easier.  Just one step. Cut off the sleeves at the shoulder seam.  I did mine as close as I could.  That's it.  Seriously.  So easy. I have paired it with jeans and a skirt.  I love it.


As I perused the internet I also came across the same idea from One Little Momma! Great minds think alike! Check out her easy to follow vest tutorial.


I also wanted to share some of my favorite jewelry.  I am kind of on a bracelet hunt.  I love bracelets. They just seem to dress up an outfit.  The two I am sharing today are my favorites.  The first one is my leather cuff from One Little Momma.  I met her at Snap.  She gave me this little beauty and I wear it daily.  I love it.  You can have one too by check out her etsy shop

The second is from my friends Ashley at Flats to Flip Flops. She runs the Hudson foundation to help couples going through infertility the opportunity to do in vitro. Her bracelet of hope is beautiful.  Check out her story and shop and get one for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! And thanks for The Hudson Foundation shout out! Also I need to see your face soon! Miss ya!
    Ash

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...