Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Mr. & Mrs. Bunny Silhouettes {Easter Mantel}

Friday, April 4, 2014

Mr. & Mrs. Bunny Silhouettes {Easter Mantel}




For this Easter I have a vintage Piano in my Front living room that I didn't have last year.  I have been so excited to add a little something to the top.  I started otu with a totally started out with a different idea and it evolved into these adorable Mr. &Mrs. Bunny silhouettes. I cut the bunnies and doilies with my paper cutter. I absolutely love how they turned out! Here is how I did it.
Here is what you need:
2- 8x10  frames
floral paper
white card stock
black card stock

I used the image to trace and cut it on my personal cutter.  I also used a doilies from the silhouette store and adjusted it to fit my frames and bunny. 
Center them onto your floral paper and framed and they are ready to go.  These really took me like 30 minutes to make.  I bought my frames at Walmart and sprayed them my favorite spray paint.
 Then style them however you want.  I added a little nest and metal votive candle eggs with candlesticks to make them stand out behind my bunnies.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...