Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: 4th of July Graphic Tees with my Silhouette

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

4th of July Graphic Tees with my Silhouette



I saw the Silhoutte on a blog last summer.  I just had to have one.  It has sat for a while in a closet.  Pregnancy, Baby, Kids.  They suck up my time.  But I finally started to use it and I love it!!!!! I have had this project on my mind for a while and finally got it done.  I had a deadline but I got done early so I am here to share! 4th of July shirts.  My older boys picked the same one. So I only Photographed one of them. Here they are:



For the big boys



The Little Miss

And last but not least the Little Man


 I can't wait for the to wear them!  They are equally excited.


I used a template from the Silhoutte America store and the font is Oh Shoot!
If you love to craft this is definitely for you.  It cuts heat transfer, fabric, paper, magnet paper, and tattoo

paper and so much more.  I learn something new every time I use it! If you are interested watch crafty blogs for Promos.  They do them alot.


Check back for my other Silhoutte projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...