Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Summertime Free Printable

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summertime Free Printable

I just love Subway Art.  It helps me remember all the good things in life.  Summer is a time we all love and cherish. Snow cones  swimming and great food.  Her is a little printable that reminds me of those things! Printing size is 11x14. I re-sized mine for the picture to a 8x10. Just right click and save it to your hard drive.  Print wherever!  Wishing you all a sun-tastic summer!


PLEASE follow the following rules for Free Time Frolics printables:
  • I would love for you to become a follower of Free Time Frolics. More Free Printables are coming. You don't want to miss out.
  • Free Time Frolics printables are for PERSONAL USE only. You may not re-sell, re-distribute, or claim them as your own.
  • If posting on the internet, you MUST post a link back to the original post or this page.
  • Freebie printables are offered "as is" unless otherwise noted. Pin, share, use in your home or as a gift. Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! just what I was looking for tonight. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! just what I was looking for tonight. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...