Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Angry Birds Update

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Angry Birds Update

Angry Birds Update
I have been working with my little birds and decided I wasn't happy with the piggies.  I decided they were more work than they were worth.  Then I had an idea.
They don' have to be fabric.
I did a little looking at my local craft store and found small wooden knobs.  Like the ones you put on Dowel rods or use for doll heads. 
I found some beautiful green paint for 99 cents and I am off and running again.

My boys were fighting over who got to paint them and my little miss lets just say she wanted in on the action too.

I free handed the faces and Voila! Little Green piggies for the Angry birds to catch.


My kiddos arew very happy wiht the result and so am I.  They have been playing Angry Bird a few hours everyday since I made them.  Its great.  They have turned it into a competition. He who leaves a piggie standing has to build the blocks.  Its actually quite entertaining.
 Here are a few pictures of my Birdies close up.

I used ribbon for the cream bird and the black bird as feathers and a fuse.  Make sure you burn the ends of the ribbon so it doesn't unravel.

I hope you are all enjoying your Angry Birds.  My kiddos area still in love!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    My name is Janae Finch. I saw your booth at the Hillcrest craft fair a few last month and want to order an angry birds game. Are you taking orders? I believe the price was $20, but can't remember. Our kids go to the same elementary together. You can email me and let me know. I need one of them for a Christmas present.
    Thanks!!!
    Janae Finch seanjanae@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...