Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Raspberry Yumminess!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Raspberry Yumminess!


I love Fruit! To bad I am allergic to most.  Darn enzymes.   There are a few I can eat one of those is Raspberries.  I love them.  Fresh or Bottled (YES, I bottle raspberries They are so good in the cold winter. They remind me of a warm summer day) 
This little dish is wonderful for a party, Sunday dinner or just plain great as a fruit dip.
I served this at a family dinner and It was devoured with in minutes.  I even doubled the recipe. 
My little Miss calls this her Raspeberrry Yumminess.  I think she ate half of this bowl. 





Here is what you need:
1 large pkg vanilla pudding
1 8z. Cool Whip
16 oz. vanilla yogurt
16 oz. plain yogurt
16 oz. Raspberries

Pull frozen raspberries and let thaw while you mix other ingredients.
Whip together yogurt and pudding until pudding is mixed.
Add Cool Whip and mix well.
Take a few whole berries out of the package and save for later. Fold in raspberries. Place your extra raspberries on top for a pretty finish.

If you have any left for a later date it may separate a little. Just whip it back up.


Linking up too:

Crystal and Co. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...