Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: St. Patricks Day Decor

Friday, March 2, 2012

St. Patricks Day Decor

I have this beautiful shelf my Pappy made for me.  It is one of a kind. I love it.  He made it from a Window arch and added a crown molding shelf. It looks a lot like a Mantle but it doesn't hang over a fireplace.
 In an effort to decorate a little but not overhaul my home. (Lots of work, 4 kids you get the picture)  But I thought this would be a great place to have seasonal decorations
and not be to much for me to handle. 

So here it is. Pretty simple, but fun.




Banner
I bought the foam shamrocks at Joanns and strung them on some Twine I got from
 Pick Your Plum.
 (Love that site. The link is on the right.
 What do they have today???)

Printable
Its a freebie on my blog .
to download one of your own



Pot O' Gold Tutorial
Coming this week
Vintage Postcard
Go Here

My cute little shamrocks came from Joanns.
The iron crown was a piece I had on  a shelf.
Vintage window came from an old house. They were replacing there windows
and threw out the old ones. {SCORE}
The wreath was a vine on clearance at Michaels I bout a few years ago.  I just wrapped it into a circle and wired it together.
In total my mantel updo for St. Patty's day totaled less than $20
Fun, Simple & Cheap!
Just the way I like it. 

Adrienne

Linking up to:

DelectableHome

michellepaige

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the pot of gold and the Kiss Me printable. Thanks for sharing @ the Delectable Home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Your decorations are super great and that shelf is most excellent, Your Pappy is very talented!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...