Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: 8 Maids of Milking

Monday, December 3, 2012

8 Maids of Milking

Thanks Holly and Nat for inviting me! I love this song!  I think this is one of the first songs I fell in love with as a kid at Christmas time. This was a bit of a challenge but here is what I came up with.

12 Days of Christmas_300




I thought it would be fun to have a quick and easy to go treat for Santa.  You know to go with his milk!

Here is what I did!!

Supplies:
Pringles can
card stock: Red & White
Gold and white glitter
Cookies or Cookie dough
Jug of Milk

Cover your Pringles can in red paper and tape or glue ends.

 I printed mine off on my printer.  After cutting your buckle and mustache, turn over to the white side of the paper, put a small amount of modge podge on both of them and sprinkle they with glitter.   Let it dry.


When dry use glue dots or glue to secure your belt, buckle and Mustache into place.

Add your tag and your all done!


Add a jug of milk and some cookies and you are ready to go. Santa will a have a little snack on the go!!

Want to make it a neighbor gift???  Instead of cookies, fill the the container with cookie dough and print off the poem.




To see the other 12 Days in the series click on the links below!





SNAP!52 MantelsMiss InformationSixSistersStuff.com

2 comments:

  1. Ha! This is too cute!! Visiting from TT&J!

    XOXO

    Jenn @ Social Salutations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! Thank you for the printable. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...