Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Reindeer Food

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Reindeer Food

This post is from last year. It's an Oldie but a goodie.  Reindeer Food! You can whip up a quick batch of  reindeer food and use it as a neighbor gift or for your kids to give there friends for Christmas.  

In a bowl mix oatmeal and red and silver glitter.Or whatever you have.
Place a small amount in a bag.  ( I got my small baggies at the craft store in the bead section.)
 I usually add about 2 Tablespoons.
Add a bag topper. And staple to the top of your bag.  
All finished.
Have your kiddos sign the back and your finished. 
Super easy and fun for your kiddos to make and do.
This topper will print as a 4x6.

Be sure to check out my other printables for the home and holidays! Be sure to follow the Free Time Frolics Free Printables rules.  This keeps the free printables coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...