Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: {Adore Him} Mantel

Friday, December 7, 2012

{Adore Him} Mantel


This years Christmas Mantel is is all about Nativities.  I love Christmas Nativities.  I have been collecting them for years.Countries like the  Czech Republic, Mexico, Spain and Russia. I only have a few, but I really cherish them.  The Framed art is a gift from my Husband for our First Christmas together. I added Vinyl for the "Adore Him" on the Mantel wall.  So here is my Adore Him Mantel!





I added my Little People Nativity for the kids and our Santa village.

 I used my "He is the Reason" Printable and my Shadow Box Nativity to top off the Mantel. You can find them Here and Here.
Pin It
SixSistersStuff.com52 Mantels

8 comments:

  1. LOVE! So talented! And you better comment back lady;)
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Adrienne! I especially love the paint color on the wall behind the mantle. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful--and I have that same print--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks amazing! I love that you added the vinyl above it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely. I believe in having one spot in my house that displays our faith and beliefs. I have a Nativity Scene on my buffet table in my dining room. My son really loves looking at it.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2012/12/continuing-on-with-tradition.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful mantle display and a great way to remember the reason for celebrating. I found your blog via the G+ Blog Hop and am now following you via G+, Fbook, Pinterest, and Twitter. I'd love for you to visit my blog and follow back if you'd like. Christmas blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful display! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...