Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Bloggers Night {Real Deals}

Friday, December 28, 2012

Bloggers Night {Real Deals}

Just before Christmas we had another bloggers night.  This time it was at Real Deals. Have your heard of Real Deals??? Real Deals a a great company that sell amazing Home Decor at great prices. They were all decked out for Christmas and invited us for a night of shopping. I love my self some great deals and real deals is just the place.
   
 I picked up a few things for my self.  They should be making it onto the blog soon!
Thanks so much Real Deals for a great night!

For more about our great night see these great blogger!
Emily @ Benson Street
Ashley @ Flats to Flip Flops
McKenzie @ Girl Loves Glam

Are you an Idaho Blogger?? send em an email and join our group!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...