Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Easy, 5 Ingredient Pumpkin Bread Recipe

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Easy, 5 Ingredient Pumpkin Bread Recipe


 


I love Pumpkin Bread, it is one of my favorite treats. Especially this time of year.  I wanted an easy way to make Pumpkin Bread with out all the work.  I decided to try my hand at making this yummy treat with a light, airy texture and flavor.  This Pumpkin Bread came out perfect!


I started with 4 simple ingredients
1 White cake mix
1 15 ounce can Pumpkin
2 eggs
1 T. Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 Cup Chocolate Chips

Mix together your eggs, pumpkin and spice.  Add the cake mix and blend together.  Divide into two Bread pans. My pans are 9x4.  Bake @350* for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.  Let your Bread cool completely before cutting. Enjoy one for yourself and share one with someone special!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...