Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Young Women in Excellence + Free Value Banner Printable

Monday, November 25, 2013

Young Women in Excellence + Free Value Banner Printable






Our theme this year for YW Women in Excellence was "I Will Walk in His Way" 
Here is our podium table.  We used the 11x14 Shoe print from Cardvark and added a Christus and Crown.


Our whole night idea started with these shoe cupcakes. We loved them on Pinterest and Made them ourselves.  We had a few of our Young Women help us decorate them. I was impressed with how well my girls did. They were so creative!  And they tasted delicious too!



We made these easy bookmarks for each of the girls to use  in there scriptures and to remember the night. I tied a ribbon to the bookmark and a silver shoe charm.  You can get the printable below and add the shoe image from Cardvark.

For each of the girls we had them bring a pair of there favorite shoes with the below card sharing how there shoes help them to walk in His Way. We displayed these on a table in the corner for all to read. 

 For each of the girls we make name cards for their projects.  They looked like this. I fit 4 to a page.

We also used the shoe image to create our program, bookmark, name cards and invitation.

For our table decorations I made this adorable banner to drape along the front of the tables.  On the project tables I mixed the banners some had values on them and others were just the value color.





Check out Cardvark for these and other great printable's for missionaries, Holiday Cards, Young Women in Excellence or New Beginnings!

2 comments:

  1. This all turned out so amazing!! Love those cupcakes! And the bookmarks! And the banner!... Thanks so much for including my shoe image. It's such an honor!
    erin
    CARDvark Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all looks so fun! My friend and did the shoe cupcakes recently too- these turned out amazing! I've missed keeping up with all your awesome creativity- gotta come by more! Hope life is treating you awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...