Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Homemade Garlic Egg Noodles {Recipe}

Monday, March 24, 2014

Homemade Garlic Egg Noodles {Recipe}

Homemade garlic egg noodles #recipe via www.freetimefrolics.com

Growing up my Grandmother would spend hours preparing chicken noodle soup.  She would make the noodles from scratch. Then make homemade chicken noodle soup with her secret recipe. Her soup was one of my favorite meals.  The noodles were delicious. The kind you have to chew.  They are my favorite! So I thought I would share with your her easy recipe with a little flavor.  


Homemade Garlic Egg Noodles
4 eggs
1 Cup Flour
1 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Salt

Whip eggs in bowl.  Add garlic salt then flour 1/4 cup at a time.  Mix  until you have a soft ball.  Sprinkle a little flour on counter top.  Roll egg noodles very thin.  Mine are about 1/8 inch thick.  To cut noodles I use my herb mincer.  It makes the perfect noodles!  Or you can cut them by hand. 
Next line a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper.  Lay noodles on the cookie sheet. Sprinkle a little flour on the noodles.  Let them sit for a few hours to dry out.  I made mine in the morning and used them for dinner. 

You can use your noodles for all kinds of recipes!  Tell me what awesome recipes you can use these egg noodles in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...