Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Rainbow Easter Bunny Bait {Free Printable}

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Rainbow Easter Bunny Bait {Free Printable}

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for #CollectiveBias and its advertiser.

Do you read the about pages for bloggers?  Well if you read mine you would see that one of my favorite treats are Skittles and Starbursts!  I love them. Because of my food allergies I have a hard time eating fruit.  So to get that #VIPFruitFlavors I crave, I eat Skittles and Starbursts. I totally eat mine by color.  Quirky, I know. How do you eat yours?  I start with my least favorite flavor (Green apple, Lime was much tastier) and end with the Strawberry, my favorite.  So with Easter approaching I thought it would be fun to create an adorable printable for the Easter Bunny and tag it with my favorite treat! Rainbow Easter Bunny Bait.

Rainbow Bunny Bait via Free Time Frolics #shop #cbias #VIPFruitFlavors







I printed off a page of tags and added Starbursts and Skittles, my favorite treat! I thought they would be perfect for my Kindergartners Spring party at school. They would also be fun to use for and Easter Egg hunt with friends, neighbors, or family parties. Because really, who doesn't love Skittles and Starbursts?


I was lucky to find a 30 count box of Skittle and Starbursts at Sam's Club. They just started carrying them in a  huge box for a killer deal. 

I decided that not everyone likes the bunny so I made a cute chevron tag and found some really cute clear fillable eggs at a local craft store. The eggs have a small hole at the top so you can tie the tag on.  Then just add your skittles or starbursts. I love the multi pack from Sam's Club contains 3 different types of Skittles.  So when you mix the bags you get every color of the Rainbow. 


It's a printable kind of day here on the blog and since I am sharing my favorite treat and there are so many in the box, I thought it would be fun to make a printable for my kids teachers.  We all know that Teachers are the ones who really take our kids to the stars!  So I came up with a new printable you can print of a sheet of 6 and wrap them around the Starbursts or staple them to the top of a bag. Because sometimes you just need a fruity treat to get you through your day!



For all printables please click on the links below.
To print a sheet of 8 click here:
Rainbow Bunny Bait


To print a sheet of 6 click on the link below.

To print a sheet of 6 click on the link below.

To find more great ideas for Skittles & Starburst 30 Pack from Sam's Club click the link! Or follow the #VIPFruitFlavors or #CollectiveBias to find more.   You won't be disappointed.  They have so many great printable and craft ideas!

3 comments:

  1. Bunny bait is such a cute idea! Thanks for the printables :) #client

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...