Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Jingle Bells Wreath

Monday, December 2, 2013

Jingle Bells Wreath



While shopping at a boutique I found an adorable Jingle Bell Wreath.  I decide I could make my own with some amazing polka dot burlap I found at Walmart.  This wreath is super simple and quick to make.  



Here is what you need. grapevine wreath, burlap, bells, twine, glue gun and assorted 1/2 inch letters
.
Using a large strip of burlap.  Make a large bow.  The size will vary depending on the size of your wreath. 

Cut 11 double sided triangles. Glue your triangles to a string, ribbon or twine.  I found some letters in different shapes and sized.  I used scrapbook sticker and chip board. 

String your banner across the wreath. I did mine in two layers, stacked. I added some red bells to give ti a little jingle!

Hang and enjoy!
What do your like to hang on your front door??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...