Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: A "Simply" Wonderful Christmas with Simply Lemonade

Thursday, December 12, 2013

A "Simply" Wonderful Christmas with Simply Lemonade




I love Simply Lemonade.  It is one of my favorite treats. I thought it would be fun to wish my neighbors a "Simply" Wonderful Christmas.  So I made a cute tag, bought my lemonade at Sam's Club and tied them up with a bow.  Now what neighbor would not love a bottle of there own. I hope they like it!  This makes and for an easy neighbor gift and perfect for a special treat to save for later!


#simplylemonade, #neighborgift, #gift





Check out more neighbor gift ideas here.

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...