Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Anthropologie {Knock Off Skirt} Tutorial

Monday, December 23, 2013

Anthropologie {Knock Off Skirt} Tutorial


While searching for a skirt to make for a client I came across this skirt from Anthropologie.
The original skirt is over $100.  Not really in the price range. She also wanted white lace instead of black. So it was my job to recreate it.  I love the classy look with a feminine touch of lace.


Anthropologie knock off skirt
Lace Skirt Tutorial

I started at my local Joanns to pick up a taupe satin and white lace.
Check out my tutorial to make one for yourself or your little miss.
  I also wanted to make one for my little Miss in Dark green for Christmas.

to check out other photos of this skirt and the accessories check out this post.

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to see the tutorial, but I can't seem to access it! Help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just updated it. Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for creating the tutorial! I love the skirt. I can see myself making one in black or blue. You are talented with the sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...