Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Christmas Mistletoe Neighbor Gift Hugs & Kisses

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Mistletoe Neighbor Gift Hugs & Kisses

Today I am sharing an easy  buy at the store and print neighbor gift. I decided Mistletoe is getting the raw end of the deal these days and we need a little "Love" in the world so today's neighbor gift is send your neighbors a few more Hugs and Kisses! 




I just bought a bag of Hershey's Hugs candy and paired it with a sweet little box of Mistletoe.  Add the tag and you are ready to go! Print your tags off below.



For More neighbor Gift Ideas Check out this awesome ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...