Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Easy Chicken and Rice Soup Recipe

Monday, December 30, 2013

Easy Chicken and Rice Soup Recipe

Easy Chicken & Rice soup www.freetimefrolics.com


Here in Idaho winter has rolled in.  We were blessed this November to have mild weather.  But December is already proving to be cold and blistery.  I love snuggling down with a hot bowl of soup on a cold day.  I made Chicken and Rice soup the other day and my kids loved it.(it is hard to please 4 kids some days)  So today I am sharing my recipe for Chicken and Rice Soup.



4 T. Chicken Bullion
5 C. Water 
1/2 C. Celery, Chopped
1 C. carrots (chopped or grated)
1/4 C. onion
2 t. parsley
1 C. diced chicken (cooked)
2 C. rice

Combine all ingredients except chicken.  Simmer until rice is soft.  Add cooked chicken.  Simmer for 10 more minutes and Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...