Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Inspirational Graduation Gifts

Monday, June 9, 2014

Inspirational Graduation Gifts

Since last August I have been the Young Women's President for my ward.  For those not of the LDS Faith, I lead the teenage girls 12-18 in my ward.  I strive to bring them closer to Christ through weekly activities, temple trips, Sunday Lessons and friendship.  So this year for graduation gifts I decided to go a little more personal.  
Earlier in the year I asked our girls to share a quote or thought. We had them write them down and we shared them with a less active girl in our ward. I remembered a few of the inspirational quotes and turned them into necklaces. With the help from Charming Sarabella's Etsy shop.





Take look at here shop.  She had a few hundred to choose from. This Love Conquers All necklace was what first drew mew to her shop. 
I ordered the necklace with a few changes.

For the next necklace I had the scripture custom ordered.  I took a few ideas from her shop and picked my own inscription.

scripture necklace www.freetimefrolics.com

The last on is my favorite.  One of my girls share this quote she found on Pinterest.  I was truly inspired and love the quote.  Sara did an amazing job making this one. I am totally in love!

launch into greatness necklace www.freetimefrolics.com

Along with the necklace I made this simple printable for my young woman to have to frame.  If for nothing else to remind me that no matter what I am going through I need to remember that I am being launched into Greatness! 
launching arrow to greatness printable www.freetimefrolics.com #printable
I made the printable in 2 sizes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...