Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Bling out your Locker with LLZ by Locker Lookz

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Bling out your Locker with LLZ by Locker Lookz

“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Locker Lookz. I was sent product for my post, but all my opinions are my own.





I can't believe summer is a third of the way done! I feel like the kids haven't been out long enough to start thinking about back to school stuff.  This year I have one of my kiddos starting Junior High.  I can't believe I have a junior High student.  With Junior High comes  a whole new set of school shopping!  So when I saw these  LLZ by LockerLookz I knew I jut had to buy them!  I love the choices they have to and I can mix and match. Any teen girl would love to show her personal style with LLZ! 


I started by going to the LockerLookz website and design a virtual locker! You can change every feature about your locker.  Mix and match the colors or stay with one color palette. With so many choices you can express your own style. Once your Locker is all designed online you can head out to your local Staples, Meijer, Michaels or A.C.Moore Stores to pick yours up!


I am kind of a Turquoise kind of gal. So anything in that color is my favorite! I love on the website you can design it before you head out shopping!  This stuff is what school dreams are made of! I am completely in love with the chandeliers! They are motion sensored.  No need to worry about the batteries going dead over the weekend!  Not to mention they are the the top in high fashion and quality locker products.  I wish we had this stuff when I was in school. Stylish and  so easy to use.

Check out the video to see how our locker came together!



I started decorating the Lockers with coordinating wall papers and rugs.  Add your locker shelf. Then add your pencil holder, mirror, decorative flowers or dry erase board. Deck yours out just the way you want it!


Then I mixed it up a bit. I mixed and matched the colors and changes the wall paper around to made my own unique style.  After getting them all done, my Junior High Helper decided she like the mix up.  She loved that she could make this her very own style!


So I hope you love these as much as I do.  I truly was blown away at how great a product this is.  Easy to use, fashionable and down right adorable. Any girl with LLZ is going to be the talk of the school!  
Right know Locker Lookz is having an Instagram giveaway.  click on the links below and enter to win!


To see more LockerLookz Designs check out these amazing posts and Social Media! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...