Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Junior High Class Schedule Printable

Friday, July 18, 2014

Junior High Class Schedule Printable


Several weeks ago my friend Emily at www.thebensonsstreet.com asked me to join in on her back to school series. Joining in the fun are 44 other bloggers too.  This series is jam packed with great ideas to get your kids started for school this coming year! 
 I have a son going into junior high this year so I thought it was a great opportunity to do something for him.  So after days of thought. Yes days... We are talking the dreaded Junior high where nothing is right and from day to day, his mood and attitude is a mystery.  I finally came up with something that her wouldn't be embarrassed by!  


Every kid needs to learn to plan.  So I made my son a printable class schedule to help him keep organized.  He can keep it on the front of a three ring binder to write his classes on and write down any homework.  You could also laminate it and use a dry erase marker for a more permanent use.  


Don't worry I made a girl one to!


Or you can print them off and use them to slide into a 3 ring binder.  Print a new one off each week.

I made 2 different ones for boy and 2 for girls.

Junior High class schedule printable www.freetimefrolics.com #printable #juniorhigh


To see more back to school ideas and printable's check out these posts to help you get organized for Back to School!


For more great Back to School Projects check out these links!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...