Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Zours Candy Marshmallow Popcorn Snack

Friday, July 11, 2014

Zours Candy Marshmallow Popcorn Snack


This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.


Zours candy marshmallow popcorn snack www.freetimefrolics.com #zoursface #shop #recipe

When I was a kid I loved sour candy.  My friends and I would have a competition to see who could eat the most sour candy at once. Did you ever do that?  We would eat until our taste buds were dead. So when I had the opportunity to head out to my local Walmart to test out the new Zours® Candy by Mike & Ike, I said Heck yeah!! They come in the perfect sized box for movie snacks, purse treat or a park snack! The sweet and sour taste takes me right back to being a kid.


I found these yummy sour treats in the candy aisle at Walmart.  You can find them in the boxed candy section and sometimes in a rounder near the movies. And for just 98 cents you can't pass them up.

I brought home a few boxes and shared them with my kids.  We had a great ole time trying these out!  When you eat sour candy does it hit you at the jaw line?? I started feeling that swelling in my glands before I even put them in my mouth.


We totally got our #Zoursface on for you all.  Could you feel the sour just looking at us??

#Zoursface #Collectivebias #shop

But who says a box of Movie candy is just for the movies?? I decided I would make a special sweet and sour treat for a fun night of water skiing and visiting at the lake! So I took a family favorite, marshmallow & popcorn, and added my new favorite movie snack to bring you Zours® Marshmallow Popcorn

Zour® Marshmallow Popcorn Treat
1 bag Marshmallows
1 cube butter
 tsp vanilla
10 cups popcorn
4 boxed Just Born Zours®

Pop your popcorn.  I like to use my air popper.  Melt your marshmallows and butter in a large bowl in the microwave. Add vanilla and mix together.  Pour marshmallow over the popcorn and mix.  Pour Zours® and mix in with popcorn.  let it rest for a few minutes and serve!

It's sticky and gooey. The marshmallow brings the sweet, Zours® the sour and the popcorn gives you the crunch.  A Movie treat in perfect harmony.


I took it to the Lake for a youth activity.  The kids devoured it.  I think it lasted 10 minutes.  The mix of the marshmallow popcorn and the Zours®  was the perfect flavor mix!  It didn't take long for them to pick out there favorite flavored Zours®. Some of the comments were:
I love the mix of the sweet marshmallow and the Zours®!
It's so good.
I love Zours®. The perfect sour candy.
My super Zours® Popcorn treat was a BIG Hit.



At the end of the night I had a few extra boxes of Zours. So I did a little contest.  How many Zours can you eat at once? Without spitting them out! A few of the kids started with 10. Others started with 20.  They loved it!  A few kept asking for more.  The most were eaten by a 16 year old boy who ate 55 Zours®!  My mouth hurts just thinking about it! Others begged me to let them spit them out.  Over all these new Zours® Boxed theater candy from Mike and Ike are a hit!!! 2 B.I.G Thumbs up!


So do you love sour??  What are some creative ways you would use Zours® Candy??
Show me you #ZoursFace on Instagram! Tag me @FreeTimeFrolics 
#Collectivebias #shop


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...