Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: EOS lip balm Printable gift tags

Monday, November 17, 2014

EOS lip balm Printable gift tags




With Gift giving just around the corner I decided it was time to start with some easy gift ideas for you to print and give! I am in love with the EOS lip balms.  They are cute, trendy and smell amazing.  There little round size make them unique and the perfect size for my new free printable.  So this season get ready to buy 1, 2 or 10 and give them to all your girl friends!  Or It makes the perfect small Thanks You or Birthday gift for teen and tweens!


I found mine at Sam's Club in a 4 pack.  You can find them at most grocery stores in a single in an assortment of flavors. I taped a 2 inch piece of bakers twine to the side of my EOS lip balm to make a fuse.  Then I wrapped my lip balm in black tissue paper.
I tied off the "bomb" with the same bakers twine and added my tag.  They look adorable!  As a secret note I used the same color or twine is the color of the lip balm.  That way I still know what color they are underneath. 
This is a super easy gift for your tweens, teen or just to tell a girlfriend Thank you!    
The prints are made 6 to a page and I have left a spot for you to add a message or you name.

You're the Balm! Free Printable! 
 I am making these happy birthday ones for all of my Young Women this year.  They are going to flip! It would also be perfect for teen girls to give to their friends!




Here it is for Christmas.  Again perfect for teen girls to give their their friends. Or as a little something for a girl friends party.




Here is my thank you version.  You could use this for a quick thank you  to a teacher, friend or sitter. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...