Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Floral Cluster Sash

Monday, November 24, 2014

Floral Cluster Sash

 
A Few weeks ago I posted this over at the Ribbon Retreat.  It is a simple way to dress up a simple dress for any holiday!
I love making my little miss a new dress for the holidays but sometimes I just done have time.  So I buy a new frilly dress from Costco or Sam's Club and personalize it a bit.  So whether you buy a dress or make one you can make it fancy with just a few flowers!



For this sash I used these flowers:

6x8 piece of felt
Glue Gun

The Ribbon Retreat has every type you can think of.  The color assortment and styles are the best around.  Pick out some that work for your dress. 
 Be creative. Add more sparkles or less.  It's totally up to you.  

Start by placing your flowers in a cluster to your liking.  I moved mine around until I had them just the way I wanted them.  Take a picture with your phone so you can remember how you liked them.

 Start with one flower.  I like to work from the center out or from one side. Add glue to the back and place on the felt.  Continue adding flowers until your cluster is all glued together. 

Add your pearls and sparkles. Less is more, so go easy on the pearls.
To add this to a dress, fli yoru cluster over. add two loops, one on each end. Making it so a sash can be thread through it. 


For her hair I used a rolled rose, mini ribbon blossom, Crown, Bon BonCurly Ostrich Puff

So that's it.  Just add them to a sash on a dress and you are ready to go!  You can also make these into a necklace on a smaller scale!  I have seen these added to wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses,and prom dresses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...