Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Easter Buddies Sewing Pattern

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Easter Buddies Sewing Pattern

I know Valentines isn't over yet but it is never to early to start sewing for an upcoming holiday!  Easter is just around the corner.  This year make your kiddos there very own Easter Buddy! 



I made the pattern for every level of seamstress. It takes approximately 1-2 hours to make.    Your kids will be the talk of the egg hunt! The pattern is a digital download. You can pick up your own sewing pattern in my Etsy Shop!  


Be sure to use code "Free Time" when You check out for a discount! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...