Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Bloggers Guild Night {Poppy Seed Projects}

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bloggers Guild Night {Poppy Seed Projects}

During the month of July I attended the first Idaho Bloggers Guild Meeting.  What a fantastic night!  I had so much fun with Holly (My Sister's Suitcase), Ashley (Flats to Flip Flops) and Makenzie (Girl Loves Glam).  I was so excited to meet these ladies.

Our first meeting was a craft night. Poppy Seed Projects sponsored our night.  We were sent a box full of projects goodies, 12x12 bracket boards and Texturizing Cream. So out came the paint, sponge brushes and chocolate of course.


We all had our own ideas for the project.  And they all turned out so different.

Here is my finished project.  


 I started with Poppy Seeds Texture Cream.  Way cool stuff! After drying I used Martha Stewarts Yellow paint as my first layer (2 coats).  Next I applied my Vinyl (cut on my Silhouette). And last I applied 2 coats of Turquoise paint. Once my project was completely dry I removed my vinyl.  Give it a little scrub with some sand paper and your project is complete.  I absolutely love how it turned out. A bright pop of color for my mantel shelf. It matches my summer mantel printable perfect.  I didn't even plan it.


Sharing this night with these lovely ladies was wonderful. I can't wait to do it again.  Do you live in East Idaho??  Shoot me an email and I will add you to our Facebook Group.  We are trying to get together once a month.   We would love to add to our group.

A Big Thank you to Poppy Seed Projects. Please go over and check out there website.  There are so many adorable projects and gift ideas.  Our projects turned out super cute.  I even bought a few extras from Poppy Seed for my future projects.   Stay tuned for more to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...