Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Cup of the Day {Organizer}

Monday, August 6, 2012

Cup of the Day {Organizer}

Do your have a Cup organizer for your kids??  With summer in full swing, my kids are in  and out of the kitchen.  I feel like we use every dish in the house, especially cups.  When the kids are in school I run the dishwasher once a day.  When they are home it feels like 2 or 3 sometimes.  So I looked around for a solution.  None of the ideas I have seen on the web seemed to work for my family.   So one day I saw this at TJMaxx for just $2.99.  It is a drawer organizer. Washable and it is the perfect size to fit on my counter top and hold the cups we have in our home.

I added vinyl letters to distinguish a slot for each kiddo and its ready.  One for Mom and Dad too.
Finally something to keep my summer days less messy!  This little tray has really cut down on dishes and doesn’t take up a lot of space. I love that they can grab a quick drink and head back to play without making a mess.
Like this tip??? Here are a few others you may like.  They make my life so much easier.
Like my blog. Come follow me. You can find me here:


2 comments:

  1. The idea is indeed brilliant Adrienne! I would love to make one so soon. This is absolutely a countertop solution that creates a space-saving idea. I like this. Thanks for posting.

    -http://www.rcsplastics.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...