Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Masquerade Ball! {Guest Bloggers needed}

Monday, August 20, 2012

Masquerade Ball! {Guest Bloggers needed}


I have been  major blog slacker this summer.I apologize.  Kids, summer fun and a couple of BIG Projects. Here is one of them I am so excited about!


I know it is technically still summer but Halloween is just around the corner and coming super fast.  And if your like me your kiddos are going to need costumes.  I've got to get going! I love creating fun costumes for my kids. I know many of you do too. So this year I am hosting a Masquerade Ball / costume contest. Anyone can come and link up their handmade costumes to share with the blogging world {and win a few prizes too!}

More details are coming soon about the event.  Currently I am looking for sponsors and guest bloggers for the event.  If you would like to be a sponsor for the event or do a guest post please contact me: cosettescloset{at}gmail.com.  Sponsor and guest post information will be emailed to all interested.

Tell all your friends and share! I would love for you all to attend. Please add the Masquerade Ball button to your side bar and spread the word.

Free Time Frolics



2 comments:

  1. Adrienne, Get your masks from www.justposhmasks.com
    You can also use the images I have if you want to add them to your blog. Contact me by email

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are excited to be guest bloggers and judges for this event! Can't wait to see all the amazing costume ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...