Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Learning Makes the World go round {Printable}

Friday, August 17, 2012

Learning Makes the World go round {Printable}

Its that time of year. Back to School! Yeah!! I love summer but I also love the routine school provides for my family.  So this year I made up this back to school printable for your home, mantel, classroom. Wherever you want to  put it. Just right click, save to your computer and print. Prints 8x10.





I made 2 color choices just for you.  Please Print responsibly and remember to follow the guidlines.
For more free printables see my free printables page.






PLEASE follow the following rules for Free Time Frolics printable's:

  • I would love for you to become a follower of Free Time Frolics on FB or RSS. More Free Printable's are coming. You don't want to miss out.
  • Free Time Frolics printable's are for PERSONAL USE only. You may not re-sell, re-distribute, or claim them as your own.
  • If posting on the internet, you MUST post a link back to the original post or this page.
  • Freebie printable's are offered "as is" unless otherwise noted. 
  • Pin, share, use in your home or as a gift.  Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest print! Love your blog! Your newest follower from the hop!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...