Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Best Ever, No Fail Chocolate Chip Cookies

Monday, August 27, 2012

Best Ever, No Fail Chocolate Chip Cookies

Best ever chocolate chip cookies www.freetimefrolics.com #recipe #chocolate
Chocolate Chip Cookies

It's been a while since I had a recipe on the blog.  I though it would be fitting to have this recipe today.  My kids are back in school!!! Yeah!I love being on a schedule. In celebration of the first day of school I thought my Best ever, No fail Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe was in order! These little lovelies are the best!  Just ask my kids.   I win Mother of the day when I make these yummy little treats.  They are kind of our go to treat for parties, picnics or just a family night treat.  Everyone loves them, I think you will too.



Best Ever, No Fail Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup White Sugar
1 Cube Butter (1 stick or 1/2 cup)
1 cube Margarine  (1 stick or 1/2 cup)
3/4 Cup Shortening
Cream together. Whip for 1-2 minutes

Add
2 Eggs
1 teaspoon Vanilla
2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Salt
4 Cups Flour (sometimes a little more on humid days)
Mix together well
Add 2 Cups Chocolate Chips (milk or semi, pick your favorite)

Scoop onto ungreased cookie sheet. Preheat oven to 350*. Bake cookies for 10 minutes. Cool. Makes about 4-5 dozen using the Pampered Chef mid size cookie scoop.
For best results dip in a Cold glass of milk before eating!
chocolate chip cookies www.freetimefrolics.com



Crunch on the outside, squishy goodness in the middle.


They will be gone before you know it!


This recipe makes a lot of cookies. My thighs can only stand so many.  Once they are cool I like to take a dozen or two and freeze them to save them for another day. When I need a quick treat or after school snack, or just want to be mother of the day again, I pull them out of the freezer.  I instantly have a crown on my head! I hope you all enjoy these lovelies as much as my family does.

2 comments:

  1. These cookies look so good!!! One question...is a cube of butter or margarine equal to one stick? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One cube is equal to one stick or 1/2 cup. Thanks for asking Mimi These cookies are the best.
      Adrienne

      Delete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...