Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: Bloggers Night {Swagger}

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bloggers Night {Swagger}

For Bloggers night this month we were able to meet Chantel, the owner of Swagger.  Swagger is a local clothing boutique that also has an online store.  We had a blast trying on clothes, our own personal fashion show. She has lots of adorable clothes and jewelry to choose from. I love the  unique style she sells and knowing that not everyone will be wearing  the same thing.

Our Idaho Bloggers Guild nights prove to be fun and relaxing nights.  I love these gals and look forward to my evenings with them.  Thanks Ladies and Thank you Swagger for letting us shop the night away!

Meet the ladies of the Idaho Bloggers Guild!

Makenzie -Girl Loves Glam
Megan- Crafter Club

Pin It

2 comments:

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...