Web Toolbar by Wibiya Free Time Frolics: House Party {Shutterfly}

Monday, November 12, 2012

House Party {Shutterfly}

I feel so lucky to have been chosen by HouseParty.com to host the More Merry Shutterfly House party.   House party is a website where you can host parties for your favorite products.  I was so lucky to host a Shutterfly Party.  I have been working on my Daughters Baby Book and was going to have it printed for her for Christmas. This was a great opportunity to have it printed with a great company and a quality product.
I invited a bunch of my Friends and Neighbors to enjoy what Shutterfly has to offer.
It all started with my Party box that arrived a week before the party.  Filled with balloons, napkins, sample cards and free photo book coupons for all the attendees.


Using the Shutterfly design creator I was able to upload photos and drop them into the location I wanted, add text and embellish with stylish flowers, buttons and ribbons.

For Christmas this year my Little Miss is getting her baby book and our Christmas card are being printed with Shutterfly! Shutterfly has some great ideas for Personalized Christmas gifts.  Make someone happy in your life.  Give them Shutterfly.
Thank you Shutterfly and House Party for making my Christmas a little Bit Merrier!
*Opinions expressed here are my own. I did not receive payment for my blog post today.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for inviting me Adrienne! I had so much fun!! I can't wait for my book to get here!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering them if I can. Please come back when You get a little Free Time! Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...